Never count yourself out because other people will. ~ Deborah
In this 15 minute interview, Deborah talks about her experience with depression and how her last low moment, led her to more purpose in her life and her career.
Deborah shares with us:
- the circumstances that started to fall apart and how she found herself not liking who she was
- the attitude and expectations of her friends and family
- her wandering phase; trying to find the right course for herself
- the details around her wake-up call
- her experience with stigma
- how her life and relationships shifted through recovery
- insightful advice that is invaluable to everyone
Now this isn’t the actual video… click on the image above to take you to the video on MentalHealthTalk.info. Please watch, comment and share if you like it! Thank you!